wElCoMe


I made this widget at MyFlashFetish.com.

2010年7月14日星期三

~Wednesday~

Today,
I have a little bit hardworking....
Because, I bring my Sejarah book...
And do revision.....
And, today have Kelas Awal....
So,
I nid to go to skul early....
And have little bit boring...
>.<
The first subject i learn isMM...
Today we learn three types of line.....
And then is PS,
Teacher tell us continue to do the picture,
So,
Me and my friend do 2gethr .....
We talking and laughing......
And then,
Is AM....
But our teacher din come.....
She tell another teacher to give us homework........
And the teacher tell Sheryl to pass up all the book after collect.....
Ow......
We forget to pass up the book.....
We quickly ran and pass the book 2 the teacher......
And is SN,so we went 2 laboratry....
YEAH!!!!!!
Today,teacher no teach us.....
And we do things ourself......
Very Hapy.................
And then is BM,
2day is KOMSAS....
Teacher tell us 2 go 2 libry......
And...
Today is Wednesday....
So,
Have KK.....
And this week is Kelab....
I am Kelab Geografi....
And the teacher is Cikgu Azman......
And after KK,
We can back home.....
But before back home,
We need to queue up....
Hmmm...
Although today no happen special things,
But I write this as my Diary....
Heeee...
@.@



没有评论:

发表评论