wElCoMe


I made this widget at MyFlashFetish.com.

2010年7月19日星期一

A NEW WEEK

About 2day

2day,
After I eating breakfast..
I practise a little bit organ..
After that,
I online FB....

Go to Skul....
I go 2 skul at almost 12:10...
When I wan to getv in 2 skul,
I see my friend(Fong Lan)...
We walk 2gether in skul....

And then,
We go to cantin....
I bought greentea....
And almost 12:50....
We go and put our bag....
And then we go to hall..
Because have'perhimpunan'....
And 2day is 'Kaunselling'....

Recess Time....
Yun Shi,Sheryl,Xue Ting and me....
2day,
We eat noodles...
And then,we back class....

Mathematics...
2day,
We no learn new things...
So,
We do exercise only...
And then,
Sheryl and me help teacher to take book...

PS....
Yeah!!!!
I felt very hapi' because....
2day,
we help teacher to 'mendirikan khemah'
Because,
This is my first time to 'mendirikan khemah'
It is very interesting..
Yun Shi,Xue Ting,Sheryl and me....
We four in one group....
While we make,
We also laughing....
Because this is our first time,
So,
We don noe how....

Science....
Teacher give us some homework to do...
After that,
Me and My friend play 'truth or dare'
Ai...
Very unlucky....
Me have five task 2 do....
Xue Ting also ....
We 2 so unlucky....

These are just 4 2day...
I feel very hapi' and interesting ...
Because...
2day is my first time to 'diri khemah'...
And 2morow is 'hari kk'...
We no nid to study..
Hapi^^

没有评论:

发表评论