wElCoMe


I made this widget at MyFlashFetish.com.

2010年7月16日星期五

Friday^^

~A NEW DAY~
~MY MUSIC LESSON~
2day,i had my music lesson on 10:30.....
Before tis,
I online FB....
I chat wif my friend.....
And 2day,
I learn two japanese songs.....
I hope I can play it well...
Heeeheee...
^^
~WHEN ENGLISH IN SKUL~
T0day,
We learn Present Continuos Tense(GRAMMAR)
Teacher tell us to do our own sentences...
And my sentence is very funny.....
(We are planning to go to travel during holidays)
And teacher ask me when holiday...
And then I reply..
Next Holiday......
~DURING RECESS~
During recess,
Two form 4 students,me and Sheryl ....
We go to find the students that write essaysand poems....
We first go to 2Dahlia......
And then,
We go to canteen.....
Sheryl and me buy drinks and they find the people...
After that,
Is edi nid to learning...
But we haven't finish to find people...
So,
We go to 2 Kenanga...
And then,we go to 2 Kekwa.....
Lastly,we go to 1 Kenanga.....
After that,
We back to class....
~KH TIME~
Today,we continue our module that we haven't don....
And,
I sit opposite Shi Ying...
And,
Ng Yi Chen and Oh Jun Zhi sit another table...
But beside us...
While we doing our own work,
We also talking and laughing....
It's very gud.....
~FREE TIME~
When we come back from 'bengkel',
We met our senior....
And then,
Shi Ying and me go to class 2Kenanga to pay for something....
And then,
We back to class.....
~BEFORE BACK HOME~
Usually,at Friday,
We no need to queue up,
But today,
We queue up,
Because have some announcement......
We walk after form 2 student.....
Suddenly,
Xue Ting says she forget to take something.....
Because her bus edi come....
So,
Yun Shi,Sheryl and me
We come back to take...
Heeee.....
Today,
We do a good things...
That's help Xue Ting.....
HUHU!!!






没有评论:

发表评论