wElCoMe


I made this widget at MyFlashFetish.com.

2010年7月27日星期二

TuEsDaY...

TUITION....
Sorry ya...Sheryl...
2day i go late ...
because something...
And then you talk to me..
I don reply you...
Very,very sorry...

SKUL...
2Day have kelas awal..
And then...
We go and study Moral..
Almost 1:00...
We queue up...

When PJ...
Teacher no teach..
So we play and chat....
After that,
Is GF ...
And our classmate ...
Have a story-telling...

AFTER RECESS....
When BM,
We do 'Ringkasan'..

And BI..
Is literature...
We continue learn Mr.Nobody...
And BC,
We do exercise...
When LK,
After typing...
We online to listen music...

TO MY FRIENDZZZ....
(yun shi,ya shi,li ting,sheryl,xue ting)
2day,
sorry for your all,
because...
I don dare to bye to**
Not I don wan to bye to **
But when I see**
I really cannot do that...
Very,very sori..
But thanks for all ur ....

And this is foe 2day..
THE END...

没有评论:

发表评论