wElCoMe


I made this widget at MyFlashFetish.com.

2010年7月15日星期四

Thursday...

Today,
I have tuition.....
At 9 o'clock...
And is Math.....
When we are doing work,
Suddenly,it is raining....
It rains until we back...
So,
I nid to get on car quickly....
I went to skul almost at 12:10....
And ,today no class awal....
So,
Me and my friend go to canteen....
At first,
We learn MM......
Today,
Teacher continue teach us lines and angles.....
We take notes....
Suddenly,
A cat come in our class....
And then,
My friend was exicted..
But me unhappy....
Because I don like cat.....
T.T
And then,when AC,
Me and Xue Ting...
We went to toilet...
And then,
A friendly girl say 'hi' to me....
And then is recess....
After recess,
And is GF.....
Our GF teacher is CIK. Noor Zarina...
Today,
We learn about Unit 9(Iklim)...
And we buat nota...
Wakakaka.........
It is very funny and interesting............
We is BM....
Our teacher is CIK.Azman.....
He let us to write karangan.......
And he give us some Isi....
When he is walking,
His shoes 'rosak'.....
We all laugh .......
And teacher say he will go to 'bengkel' to 'paku'....
It is really funny....
And the last time is SJ....
Our teacher,
CIK.Shafie makes a little bit funny....
He ask us how to say 'abang'/'kakak'/'adik' in chinese....
And then we tell him...
And then,teacher also read....
And we laugh...
^^
Our classmates,
Ng Yi Chen and Oh Jun Zhi went to toilet many time.....
And before back home,
CIK.Shafie read the words again...
Today was very funny and interesting.....
And I think the special things is in BM and SJ...
Because its make us hapi......
~THE END~
^^

没有评论:

发表评论